May 3, 2011

More butterflies

The upper half of Summer Knotgarden is finished now. The other part will probably take some more days to stitch.

The framer phoned yesterday to tell there will be some delay in framing Frosty Knotgarden and Autumn Watergarden. One of the frames I choose is no longer available and the other arrived with damages and a lot of difference in colours compared with the sample in the showroom. So the framer returned it and ordered a new one.
Now I'll have plenty of time to finish Summer Knotgarden and take it along on my next trip to the framer's shop.

17 comments:

wendy111 said...

Loving the butterflies!

Giovanna said...

How beautiful! [Admit it, you sneaked along at night and sabotaged the frame to give yourself more time, hihihi]

Shannon said...

Very pretty! :)

Karen said...

WOW - really pretty and INTRICATE!! I thought the over-1 butterflies on MTM were neat - these are entirely different! This WIP is SOOOO much prettier than the computer pic Martina put out - but then, most of them are like that, aren't they? LOL

Sarah said...

I think the butterflies are my favorite part of the entire piece!

Unknown said...

Wat wordt deze toch mooi, zeker als je de foto aanklikt, de kleuren en al die speciale steken.
Petje af hoor, ik ben benieuwd naar het vervolg.

Groetjes Yvon.

ana~stitch said...

WOW!! I love it, it's so pretty and delicate, darn -now I must have it!! :)

valerie said...

Beautiful! I just love all the flowers and butterflies!

Joysze said...

Ineke, this is soooo beautiful!!!! LOVE IT!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your frames. :( Will you have to pick out a different one to replace the discontinued frame?

Anne Marieke said...

How beautiful is that!?

Wow, your stitching is perfect.

Sorry to hear about the delay, but it will give you more time to save pennies to pay for them.

mdgtjulie said...

That's wonderful. I love the colors in this project. Another Chat for the pile??? Can't wait to see the framed Chats too!

ArabicaMix said...

This is a sunny summer meadow with flowers and butterflies! Great. Very nice work.

Nancy M said...

Very pretty! I had to enlarge the photo and then I saw all the butterflies! At least your framer wasn't satisfied with the frame and returned it before framing it and then you wouldn't be happy.

Tracy J said...

Your stitches are beautiful.

Kate said...

Beautiful stitching.

Siobhán said...

Beautiful progress!

Anonymous said...

Just lovely. I enlarged the picture and drooled over it for ever.