Ooh! So pretty! I love those colours! Like a peacock!
Ineke, you have been having a lovely stitchy weekend. This is looking lovely - they are beautiful colours
You've been busy! Your part 2 is lovely!!
So beautiful. Your needles must be smocking.
Wow, girlie.... you stitch sooooooo fast! I LOVE IT! Those greens make my heart go a pitter patter. :D
Wow, it's gorgeous. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the rest of it!!
You're doing great on your Chatelaines, Ineke, I can't keep up with ypur posts lol. Great stitching!
You're on a roll, Ineke! Great work on MM02. It will be a beautiful companion piece for MM01.
Wow, Ineke!! It looks amazing, and I can't believe how fast you stitched this up! I love the colors, the greens are amazing! :) Now I really can't wait to see part 1!
This is just gorgeous. I love the beautiful jewel-tone colors.Thanks for fixing your comment form! I tried to comment earlier and got the run-around!
oh very beautiful I love your bloghave a good daymarylin FRANCE
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ooh! So pretty! I love those colours! Like a peacock!
Ineke, you have been having a lovely stitchy weekend. This is looking lovely - they are beautiful colours
You've been busy! Your part 2 is lovely!!
So beautiful. Your needles must be smocking.
Wow, girlie.... you stitch sooooooo fast! I LOVE IT! Those greens make my heart go a pitter patter. :D
Wow, it's gorgeous. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the rest of it!!
You're doing great on your Chatelaines, Ineke, I can't keep up with ypur posts lol. Great stitching!
You're on a roll, Ineke! Great work on MM02.
It will be a beautiful companion piece for MM01.
Wow, Ineke!! It looks amazing, and I can't believe how fast you stitched this up! I love the colors, the greens are amazing! :) Now I really can't wait to see part 1!
This is just gorgeous. I love the beautiful jewel-tone colors.
Thanks for fixing your comment form! I tried to comment earlier and got the run-around!
oh very beautiful I love your blog
have a good day
marylin FRANCE
Post a Comment