Het ziet er mooi uit en wat een hoop kraaltjes zitten er al in, je ziet het nog veel beter als je de foto even aan klilkt.Veel plezier met het vervolg.Groetjes Yvon.
That's beautiful. I love the colors. Grats on your progress!!!
Very pretty and part 2 will be gorgeous!
Very pretty now with all the beads. Can't wait to see part 2 grow.
That looks great. Love it.
The beads make such a pretty sparkle.
Oh my Ineke.... you stitch FAST!! It's so beautiful and I love seeing this with beads in it. :D
ooohhh wat mooi , hoedje af , ik kan dat niet .....
It's ever so pretty - I must pick mine up again :-)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Het ziet er mooi uit en wat een hoop kraaltjes zitten er al in, je ziet het nog veel beter als je de foto even aan klilkt.
Veel plezier met het vervolg.
Groetjes Yvon.
That's beautiful. I love the colors. Grats on your progress!!!
Very pretty and part 2 will be gorgeous!
Very pretty now with all the beads. Can't wait to see part 2 grow.
That looks great. Love it.
The beads make such a pretty sparkle.
Oh my Ineke.... you stitch FAST!! It's so beautiful and I love seeing this with beads in it. :D
ooohhh wat mooi , hoedje af , ik kan dat niet .....
It's ever so pretty - I must pick mine up again :-)
Post a Comment