May 31, 2011

MM 02 part 1 and part 2

Part 1 of Chatelaine's Mini Mystery 02 is also done. Now I'll have to wait till part 3 will be released tomorrow! My plan is to finish this piece during the weekend. Because of Ascention Day I don't have to work on Thursday and Friday, so there should be some extra stitching time. Great!!

13 comments:

Lonneke said...

It looks great! All your work is so beautiful.

Giovanna said...

Very pretty!

wendy111 said...

You have been busy with your stitching, this is looking just lovely. Look forward to seeing it done

Lissanne said...

This is so pretty. These stitch up so fast I can't wait to see your finished piece.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous!!! I am definitely looking forward to seeing more :)

mdgtjulie said...

Gorgeous. I still love the colors in that piece. They're really beautiful!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers along the bottom.

Tracy J said...

That's beautiful!

Anne Marieke said...

There's no stopping you, is there?!

Gorgeous stitching. Hopefully part 3 will come tomorrow.

Joysze said...

Oh Ineke!! It's stunning. Maaaaaan, you're a stitching machine. I love it!!! Can't wait for the next pic! :D

Nancy M said...

You are really flying through this piece! And you have to WAIT for the next part?? That never happened to me!! LOL

Andie said...

Gorgeous!!! And yay yay yay yay yay I can comment :D

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Thats gorgeous :)