Yesterday the postman brought me another package with the pattern and beautiful fabrics of the Civil War Chronicles quilt. Because I couldn't continue stitching Mini Mystery 02 I decided to make a block of month 4. I have to make eight of these 12 inch blocks.

And still have to make the four 16 inch blocks of month 3...

And another four 16 inch blocks of month 2...

All the fabrics are laying on the table now. I'll make a big pot of tea, take it with me to the practice room and start cutting a lot of pieces.
8 comments:
Such lovely fabrics, especially in month 3. I think this quilt is going to look fabulous and it sounds like it is going to be a reasonably large quilt. I am looking forward to seeing this quilt grow.
That looks like a very interesting project. So much fun to stitch!
And the fabrics are gorgeous.
Enjoy!
What a great project. It will look fantastic.
Love the pretty fabrics!
I love seeing someone else working on this quilt. I've gotten through Month 1, and am working on Month 2 - 16 Hatchet blocks. It amazes me how much work each one of these months are, but the results are great!
Lovely fabbies. Great stashing!!
Beautiful colors, Ineke. I love the purple, tan and black combo of the first pic.
I started this quilt in January. It was a block of the month at a local quilt store. I'm sure you will enjoy making the quilt. There are lots of half-square triangles but the results are stunning. I have my June kit and am planning to get to it later this week.
Post a Comment