Part 11 is finished too. I wonder what will be the next stitch to add.Thank you for all the lovely comments on the framed pieces.
And also for the good wishes for my mom. She is feeling better now, although her leg still hurts and she can't use it very much. It is purple from halfway her thighbone to her toes! This is also caused by the medicines she uses, so the GP advised to stop them for some time. My brother is still staying with her and taking care of her. Because he lives in the Dominican Republic and is in The Netherlands for a long visit they are both very content with this arrangement.
14 comments:
What a pretty tree, Ineke!
Your stitching is perfect, as usual.
Cannot wait to see your CWC update (tapping fingers on table...;o))
Je broer heeft zijn visite wel heel goed gepland zo hebben ze er beide plezier van, hoewel je moeder waarschijnlijk liever goed mobiel zou zijn.
Je boom wordt prachtig, heel mooi met al die verschillende kleuren.
Groetjes Yvon.
Loving your tree, and I am glad your mother is improving.
Your tree is beautiful! I'm amazed that you stitch so fast yet so perfectly.
Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better.
Dit is echt heel erg mooi!
Very pretty!
LOVE it. And I'm falling more and more with your colors in love.
You are flying along on this tree!! I love the colors you picked, it is so pretty!!
Your tree is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see what stitch is next!
This is so beautiful, Ineke. Sending many healing thoughts to your beloved mom.
That tree is absolutely fantastic with all those different stitches. It must be so much fun to work on!
Sending good thoughts to your mom!
Glad to hear your mom is doing better! And your tree of stitches looks great!
Your tree is so cool, Ineke!
This is absolutely GORGEOUS!
I really love the threads you chose to use. I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment