Another finish: Chatelaine's Mini Mystery 02.And I have finished one of the Civil War Chronicles month 2 blocks. I'll post a photo of this block in the next blog. Thank you for all your lovely comments on the patches.
I'd like to show another of DD's photo's of dragonflies in the garden. I have never seen a dragonfly with such gorgeous colours before! Look at the lace in it's wings and the coloured parts close to it's body: wonderful!

11 comments:
Congrats on finishing this lovely Mini! Your patchwork is beautiful too.
Congrats on another lovely finish! Looking forward to seeing the patchwork blocks.
That looks lovely. Congrats.
So you're off to the framer again with this lovely piece and the other Mini?
Lovely stiching, Ineke!
That dragonfly is amazing. I saw one like that a few days ago, but didn't get to study it as it was gone before I could. Thanks for sharing!
Wow!!!! Ineke, you're a stitching machine!! It's so great! Keep them coming, hehe. This is stunning!!! I love how those colors just pop right out and grabs my attention. :D
DD's dragonfly pic is magnificent.
Your Chatelaine is very pretty :)
That is a very beautiful piece! And I love the dragonfly! So wonderful :D
I LOVE the greens and blues of your stitching. Wow! They are really stunning.
Your DD did a great job capturing the beauty of the dragonfly. I love the gold at the base of the wings.
Isn't it amazing that they can fly on such delicate wings?
Pretty dragonfly, and even prettier stitching. It's wonderful Ineke. Can't wait to see your next update!
Congrats on your MM2 finish, it is very pretty! Can 't wait to see your blocks done, I admire anyone who can put all those cuts together!
You are a very fast stitcher! Congrats on finishing they Mini Mystery. It's so lovely with all the different stitches and the colours. That dragonfly is spectacular. His wings are so intricate. Dragonflies are my favourite along with the bee!
Post a Comment