June 2, 2011

Patches

This are the patches of the Civil War Chronicles quilt to make all the blocks of month 2 and month 4! I have made a pile of patches for each block so I can assemble it more easy.

8 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

That looks like a lot of work, Ineke! But fun too and those fabrics are so pretty.

Enjoy!

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, that looks complex. Happy quilting!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a LOT of work Ineke. But it will be so very beautiful once finished. Looking forward to see this quilt growing.

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

Very impressive, I hope that the cats don't jump up and sent them all flying away!

mdgtjulie said...

Geez, Charbs, don't give them any ideas, lol. They're curious enough on their own!!!

Ineke said...

My old cats can't jump on a table any more without using a chair as a stair. But I do keep the door shut, just because with cats you never know!
I have half of a month 2 block done by now.

Joysze said...

WHOAH Ineke!!! It looks like a whole lot of fun! Can I come play? :D

♥marylin♥ said...

adorable !

bisous bisous