Some days ago I have started a very addictive new project. This is the Tree of Stitches, designed by Abi Gurden and run as a SAL on The Stitch Specialists Yahoo Group. Every part is stitched in another specialty stitch. Some of these I know already from the Chatelaine projects, but some are completely new to me. I am using Thread Gatherer Silk'n Colours 'camouflage' for the trunk and 'grapefruit kisses' for the leaves. And the fabric is antique white 32 count linen.
10 comments:
Deze is ook weer leuk en heel afwisselend zo te zien.
Groetjes Yvon.
This is so beautiful! I love seeing those different stitches, I may have to jump over there and take a look at the group!
Your Tree of Stitches is coming on beautifully, Ineke! I love the colours you chose and I'm so glad you are enjoy the project.
I love your start to the tree Ineke and I love the floss you have chosen for the leaves. To me it is very autumnal. I am loving stitching this one as well
Wauw, dit is wel heel bijzonder!
mooi die aparte steken!
What a fun tree, can't wait to see it finished.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
Gorgeous. Every time I see that tree I'm drooling. Your colors are really lovely. So is your stitching of course.
It looks lovely. I like the colors you're using!
What a pretty project! I can see why you're addicted to it.
Yum, Ineke! I love seeing this one take shape. I've been tempted to join the group myself, but have managed to resist so far. ;)
Post a Comment