
Julius tumor grew very fast during the last weeks and yesterday it started to bleed. And because of the growth he couldn't use his right hind-leg properly, as if it was painful when he moved it. So we gave him a lot of cuddles, catmilk and other treats and brought him to the vet's this morning. Now he is burried in the backgarden on one of his favorite spots between the plants. We will miss him very much, but this was the last loving thing we could do for him.
25 comments:
Oh, Inneke, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I well remember how difficult this time was when we lost our own dear cat four years ago. Julius was lucky to have you in his life--enjoy your memories of the wonderful times you spent with him...
It's so hard losing a dear furry friend, my heart is with you.
So sorry to hear about Julius. As you said it was a decision based in love and from the picture, he was well loved.
I'm so sorry Inneke. He had a wonderful life with you and your family. It's so hard to loose a pet when they mean so much to you. x
So sad, but part of life. You did the right thing now, and gave him a good life before. Peace...
Bobbi
I'm so sorry about your loss. I know how hard such a decision is, even when you know it's the right one. :(
Sterkte Ineke,het lijkt me een moeilijke beslissing maar weleen juiste.
Fijn dat je Julius op een mooi plekje kon begraven.
Liefs Yvon.
Wat verdrietig....
ach wat triest , ik ken de pijn een huisdier te moeten afgeven :( !
Heel veel sterkte ...
I'm so sorry Ineke! Hugs.
I'm so sorry to hear about loosing Julius. Its such a hard decision to make but it was best for him because now he isn't in pain. My heart goes out to you because we are in a similar situation with our old gal. I'm glad you have him in a his favourite spot.
Hugs Anne
Oh no...so sorry to hear this news. Julius was very loved and I'm sure he is happy to be resting in his favorite spot.
Ineke, I am so so sorry for your loss! I can't even think of what to write, because I know that I will be inconsolable if something happens to my Boxer. Just know that I am sorry and I hope that you find comfort in your memories of the wonderful life you gave him.
I'm so sorry to hear it. It's so hard to lose a furbaby family member. Here's wishing you lots of good memories and very little sadness!
I'm so sorry. Julius had a very good life with you. I'll miss hearing your stories of him.
Hugs!
They are a part of our family! Sounds like you did all you could and I'm sure he's at peace now!
Ineke, Veel sterkte het moet inderdaad veel pijn doen om hem af te geven. Heb zelf ook een kat en weet hoe groot de liefde voor een huisdier kan zijn. Ik krijg er zelf de tranen van in de ogen. Sterkte meid.
Mireille
Ineke, I'm so sorry. The last things we do for them are always the hardest, and yet the most important. You can look back on the life you shared together with pride and happiness. Big hugs xx
{{{HUGS}}} I am so sorry to hear your news about Julius. My thoughts are with you.
Ineke, ik wens je veel moed toe! Anderen zouden zeggen "t is maar een huisdier", maar wij weten dat het lijkt op het afgeven van een geliefd klein kind!
Ann
Oh, Ineke. I'm so sorry. ((((HUGS)))) From your posts about him, I know how well and how much he was loved.
Ineke, I'm so sorry to hear about Julius. It is very difficult to make this decision no matter what the reason. It was obvious from your posts that he was greatly loved. I send you my most heartfelt sympathy.
I'm sooo sorry for your loss :(
It was a very difficult, but loving thing you did for Julius. And know that he is now in a better place, without any pain or suffering.
*BIG hugs*
So sorry to hear you lost Julius, Ineke.
My thoughts are with you.
Julius is keeping an eye on you from cat heaven.
Ach, wat verdrietig.Zo'n beslissing is vreselijk om die te moeten maken.
Ik wens je veel sterkte.
Post a Comment