June 9, 2011

Tree of Stitches again

Part 10 of Abi Gurden's Tree of Stitches is finished and I have added Delica beads too. I love the way the Gloriana silk for the leaves works out.
Now I am going to the framer's to collect Summer Knotgarden, Autumn Watergarden and DD's Red Thread!

10 comments:

Chris said...

This is looking more and more beautiful.
I hope that you find the perfect frames for your gardens.

Susan said...

Beautiful! Great thread choice for the leaves. After seeing your start I headed over the the Speciality Stitchers and joined.

wendy111 said...

Loving your tree and well done on catching up. I do love the silk you have used. I have caught up as well, but haven't got around to posting a photo yet.

Teresa said...

I enjoy watching your tree grow. Just beautiful.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Lissanne said...

I love how your tree is coming along! I just joined the SAL and am pulling my hair out trying to decide what color threads to order, lol. Please post your pics of what everything looks like in the frames!!

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful! I may have to reconsider stitching this one.

Giovanna said...

This is beautiful, and you've made an excellent thread choice.

mdgtjulie said...

Gorgeous!! Keep up the good work, and you'll be done before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

That's one fast growing tree! And an awesome one at that.

Kathy Ellen said...

Just discovered your blog, and love your stitching projects. The "Abi Gurden's Tree of Stitches" is very unique. Love the beautiful Gloriana silken colours.