May 12, 2011

Visitor

I really do hope this visitor will stay in the backyard and keep a lot of distance from my stitching!

This morning I got Frosty Knotgarden back from the framer. He did a wonderful job!

16 comments:

Pauline said...

Dat is heel mooi ingelijst!
en misschien wil die pad of kikker wel een zoen...en wat er dan gebeurd weet je maar nooit!

Teresa said...

Frosty came out so beautiful.
Not sure I like your visitor.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks amazing. Your framer did a great job.
Hopefully you'll keep your visitor safe in your garden....lol

Melanie said...

Frosty is just beautiful. The frame is just perfect.

Anne Marieke said...

Your framer did a great job on your Frosty! It's absolutely beautiful.

Your visitor is a bit creepy, but he eats bugs and slugs that you don't want in your garden, so look after him.

Sarah said...

Frosty looks beautiful!

Your little friend in the garden, I like. It's his stitchy friends that can stay far, far away!

Unknown said...

Je Frosty is echt heel mooi ingelijst, wat zal dat mooi staan aan de muur.
Ik hoop dat je gast niet in de buurt van je borduurwerken zal komen maar zoals Anne Marieke ook zegt, hij kan wel heel wat muggen verorberen.

Groetjes Yvon.

Tracy J said...

Do you not have glass on this piece or is it non-glare (museum) glass?

It's a lovely finish and framing!

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Love it. Frosty Knotgarden looks so professional. As for the toad, eeewwww lol.

Anonymous said...

I love the frame you chose. It really sets off the stitching colors beautifully.

Tracy J said...

I don't see glass in the frame, is it without the glass or is it museum glass?

This piece and framing are beautiful!

Giovanna said...

Beautiful framing for your amazing piece - it will look great on your wall!

Nancy M said...

Love the how the mottled effect on the frame matches the variegated look of the floss!

mdgtjulie said...

FK looks wonderful. I love the frame you chose for it. It's gorgeous. Grats on the finished finish, lol. I wish the frog would stay away from my stitching too!!

geke said...

WOW I love it !

Angie said...

Lovely framing job.