May 20, 2011

Spring Knotgarden

I have started stitching the top section of part 2 with a NPI conversion, but I didn't like it. So I've started the right side section with the recommended DMC threads. And I am very glad I did!

This was the view from the window of my attic room yesterday evening. Today all the little starlings did fly out.

12 comments:

Pauline said...

Wat een leuke foto van dat nestje!
En je borduurwerk is ook weer heel erg mooi!

Unknown said...

Je Spring Knotgarden gaat goed zo en je foto is helemaal geweldig, wat zal dat een geluid zijn af en toe.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anonymous said...

The outline at the top looks like a cat face. LOL

Awwwwwwww...look at those hungry little starling mouths. I'm sure momma will be glad when they are all on their own.

Anonymous said...

Spring Knotgarden looks great. Such a pity that the NPI conversion didn't work and you'll have to frog it. But I agree with you. The DMC section looks just great. Sometimes good old DMC isn't too bad isn't it?
And I LOVE the picture of the little birds. Gorgeous

MoonBeam said...

Your spring knot garden is beautiful. I bought that to try, but haven't been able to start yet.

Those are sure four hungry mouths! Cute.

Bobbi

ana~stitch said...

LOVE IT!!!!

wendy111 said...

I love the little starlings going feed me, feed me. Spring knotgarden is looking lovely too and thanks for showing the NPI and DMC differences. I will remember this for whenever I may get an opportunity to do this one

mdgtjulie said...

I love the colors in your Knotgarden. They're lovely. The Starlings are cute too!! Their poop, not so much.

Giovanna said...

Very nice progress!

DJ said...

Your stitching is lovely! I love the Knotgarden pieces you've done but the spring I have to say is my favorite...it must be the colors because each design is very pretty! What a cute picture of the birds!! We have lots of birds in our back yard and they keep us entertained! *Hugs*

Joysze said...

How silly of me... I totally neglected to leave a comment after seeing this yesterday. It's GORGEOUS, Ineke!!! Love the beading in there.... you're tempting me to add beads as well. :)

Aww, the starlings are so cute!!! Did they come back to rest or are they old enough to leave for good?

Siobhán said...

How beautiful!! Lovely stitching.

I just had to laugh at the pic of the starlings. We have them here and they are LOUD!! I love the picture.