May 26, 2011

Spring Knotgarden part 2

Part 2 of Spring Knotgarden is done. I used all the recommended DMC threads now and I am very pleased with the result. Now I'll have to wait till July, when part 3 will be released.

The starlings are gone and it is very quiet now. They were very loud indeed! I am glad we only have a nest of sparrows in the roof. They have started their second bunch of chicks recently. Sometimes there are a lot of starlings sitting on the neighbour's roof. Perhaps they visit their old nest. But all starlings look the same from a distance, although the young ones still are a bit clumsy.

Last week DD took some photographs of beetles in the garden.

The red one is about half a centimeter in reality! Look at the amazing claws it has!

15 comments:

wendy111 said...

So beautiful, and that did not take you long to finish. I love the colours.

I like the bug photos as well.

Anonymous said...

Spring Knotgarden looks amazing. Love your garden pics too, especially the bug one.

valerie said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Je spring Knotgarden gaat goed en ik weet zeker dat Joysze heel blij is met je foto's.
Toch een leuk idee dat je zo ook andere kan helpen.
De natuurfoto's zijn ook weer prachtig.

Groetjes Yvon.

Lissanne said...

This is so pretty!!

Tracy J said...

Very lovely Chatelaine progress! Photography is also excellent.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE the pretty purple flowers.

mdgtjulie said...

Pretty flower. And pretty bugs too!! I like the look of iridescent beetles. Not that I want to pick them up, lol. Your Chat looks great. I love how each one has a different color. Beautiful!

Masha E said...

I like it! It is bright and colored as everything in spring!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Spring Knotgarden is echt prachtig , ook je andere foto' zijn mooi om te zien ..

Carin said...

Wat ziet je spring knotgarden er schitterend uit !!
PS. Je vroeg of ik alle LHN ornamentjes op dezelfde manier afwerkt. het antwoord is Nee, ik probeer elke keer weer iets anders te verzinnen, maar wel steeds zodat het een ornamentje voor in de boom wordt.

Nancy M said...

Beautiful progress. I can't believe you are so far ahead.....next part not till July??? I'm impressed!

Joysze said...

Ineke, this is soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! You're such an inspiration. Hmm, those beads look really good... you're tempting me to add the beads in. ;)

Cute beetles. I love the red one. :D

Anne Marieke said...

Your Spring Knotgarden is beautiful!

That red bug is a big creepy. I think I prefer L's dragonflies ;o)

Andie said...

So beautiful! You stitch so fast too! Looking forward to seeing the next part!