After having finished part 2 of Spring Knotgarden I couldn't resist a new Chatelaine project calling from my stash: Mini Mystery 02. I am stitching part 2 first because this way it was more easy to start in the centre of the fabric. When this is finished I will stitch part 1 around it.You can see Mini Mystery 02 on black fabric here, when you scroll down a bit.
Thank you very much for all your lovely comments on Spring Knotgarden and the photo's of the beetles!
Blogger Problems have also infected my blog. I can't see my followers, nor the ones on a lot of other blogs. And posting comments sometimes gives no problems, sometimes is only possible when I use the Firefox browser and sometimes doesn't work at all. I do hope Blogger will fix it soon, like many of you I've read on a lot of blogs.
OOOOO
Got my followers back when I posted this blog!!! So nice to see you again ;o) I hope they have fixed the other problems too.
6 comments:
What a pretty new start! Can't wait to see part 1.
My followers are back too, but I'm currently using Firefox. Still no followers in IE :o(
That is so pretty! I can't wait to see it with part 1 too! :)
My followers are gone today, along with all the other blogs I read so far. I am using Firefox too...I couldn't upload pictures to blogger either, and had to use my webshots. I hope they get this figured out soon!!
Alle volgers zijn nog steeds spoorloos helaas, mooie nieuwe start heb je gemaakt!
Nice start. like the colours.
Great new start. Loving it
Awesome start, Ineke. I love those colors. :D My Followers gadget just came back too. :D
Post a Comment