The last beads and the heart in the centre are attached this afternoon and now it is time for a happy dance.Thinking about the next project... I could continue stitching the Fairy Garden... or start Spring Knotgarden... or Mini Mystery 02... Winter Watergarden perhaps...
But I also have basted Lynette Anderson's 'My Garden' quilt. And I've got another part of the Civil War Chronicles quilt waiting.
26 comments:
Congratulations on your happy happy dance. It looks beautiful and I still love all the butterflies. I love the colours in this one as well.
What a lovely decision you have to make about the next project. I look forward finding out what you decide to do.
It's gorgeous!! Congratulations!
Pssst, I started Spring K a couple of hours ago :-) - about time to embark on this series.
It is just beautiful. It is always a joy to finish.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
Schitterend, en je hebt nu genoeg keus om verder mee tegaan.
Alvast een heel fijn weekend.
Groetjes Yvon.
This is a very nice design. Congratulations!
Absolutely beautiful!
Looks like another trip to the framers is needed.
Major congratulations another finish.
Happy dancing with you.
Another beautiful finish! Looking forward to what you decide.
Het is supermooi geworden!
Congrats on a gorgeous finish, the flowers are so pretty!!!
Oh my gosh, it's fantastic! I love it! Congratulations on a great finish!
Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! What an awesome Happy Dance!
Beautiful!! Congrats on the finish! I love this piece!
wat een schoonheid !
nu de spring en straks de autumn nog !
groetjes
Wow it takes my breath away it is soooooo beautiful and you did an awesome job.
That's worth a major happy dance. It's SO beautiful. Congrats with the finish. It looks lovely.
It's beautiful. Grats on the finish!! They're so complex!!
It's a great piece of work, I love it
Absolutely gorgeous finish! Congratulations on yet another beautiful garden. :)
So pretty, Ineke well done!
Wow that is gorgeous!! well done.
Congratulations, Ineke. It looks fantastic!!!!!! *Happy Dancing right along with you!*
Sooooo... have you decided the next Chat? I'm dying to know. :D
This is a real masterpiece! Looks very light and so sunny! Congratulations!
Fantastic finish! Congratulations on how marvelous it looks. A well deserved "Happy Dance"!
Wow! All that work! Beautiful!
It's gorgeous! Congrats!
Congrats. It's beautiful
Post a Comment