I didn't start Spring Knotgarden, but decided to continue the Blackbird Design 'Anniversaries of the Heart' series. This is the bonus sampler of part #7.
And here is an overview of all the parts. Most of them are only empty fabric as you can see. Once finished I am going to sew all parts together. Siobhan and Katrina have finished the project on a large piece of fabric. This would have been much more easy after all, but I like the variety in colours of my fabrics.
7 comments:
mooie kleuren en je bent al aardig op weg, ga je er een gequilte lijst langs maken als het af is of heb je andere plannen?
groetjes Yvon.
So good to see these on different fabrics.That's what I'm planning to do too. Although I might end mine into ornaments to hang from an ornament tree.
What count are you stitching them on?
They all look lovely.
Another finish! There is no stopping you, is there?!
Your bonus piece is very pretty. I'm sure it will look lovely with all the different fabrics. I think Gio has a tutorial on how to join them.
Have fun with the next one!
Love it!!!! This is going to be a masterpiece when you're finished with it, Ineke. I can't wait!! :D
I love the purples in that bonus chart! So pretty! I really like the different fabrics too that you used for each piece. It'll look great pieced together!
It's coming along nicely - very pretty bonus piece!
Very nice and uniquely you, kind of piece!
Post a Comment