Yesterday the last part of Chatelaine's Summer Knotgarden has been released. Because I'd like to take this piece to the framer when I am going to collect Frosty Knotgarden and Autumn Watergarden, I've started stitching almost immediately. The dragonflies (Fairy Flower Garden) will have to wait for a while.
This beauty we found in our garage, waiting on the ceiling for someone to open the door. Of course we did let it out after the photo session.Thank you very much for all the hugs and cuddles for Julius. He still is enjoying the pleasures of a cat's life, like eating and sunbathing and his walks in the garden. Casper is doing well on his new dose of insulin and has started being naughty again.
7 comments:
Love the butterflies in Summer Knotgarden! And I'm so glad your kitties are doing well.
I love seeing the detail in these designs that you just don't realise are there. I am loving this and I can't wait to see it finished
Summer Knotgarden is beautiful. I love the colors in it. Keep up the good work. And your butterfly is wonderful. I love green!!
dit is echt zoooo mooi! Als ik dit zie denk ik dat ik er ooit ook nog wel eentje wil gaan maken...
Gorgeous stitching Ineke. And love the butterfly too. What wonderful colors it has.
Summer Knotgarden is just stunning! And I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful moth...
It's beautiful, Ineke. I'm dying to see FK and AW framed!! That is an amazing butterfly you found in your garage. I've never seen that coloring before.
Post a Comment