The nine blocks of Lynette Anderson's 'My Garden' BOM are finished and joined together. Instead of the recommended rectangles I am going to add a small 1 inch border and a 3 inch border. And now I see I have forgotten to place the cute buttons on the blocks before I did make the photo. I will show them when the borders are finished. The postman brought some new stash yesterday: Civil War Chronicles BOM month 2. I have to make four blocks with these beautiful fabrics .

10 comments:
The quilt is lovely, I love Lynette Anderson's designs. I also love your Knotgarden it looks so complicated.
Your My Garden quilt is looking great. The nice thing is you can finish it to suit yourself. Looking forward to seeing your civil war chronicles blocks this month
What a charming quilt! Nice new fabrics too.
Wat is dit weer mooi!
Je quilt ziet er prachtig uit en de nieuwestoffen zijn ook alweer zo mooi.
Succes ermee,
Groetjes Yvon.
Gorgeous quilt! I am always in awe of people who can make quilts. One day I hope to make a little one for myself to see if I can! I love this design!!
Do you use your quilts or are they hanging quilts. The new one is so cute!
Beautiful work, Ineke! Be sure to send a photo to Lynette. Usually, she will post a picture on her blog.
Great work, Ineke! Can't wait to see your top all finished.
Those new fabrics are very beautiful and I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
It's beautiful, Ineke! What a wonderful finish. :D
How is Casper doing?
Post a Comment