April 9, 2011

Fairy Flower Garden

After a very long time I got the Fairy Flower Garden on the frame again. Last week I stitched both big pink plants on the left side. Now my plan is to stitch the flowers of the left side border between these plants.

12 comments:

ArabicaMix said...

Ineke, your photos are very beautiful show embroidery and it is impressive. This is a very, very nice. Dragonflies by Martina - the best in the world!

Isabelle said...

Your stithcing is just wonderful Ineke and this design looks so sweet !!
Have a nice Sunday,
Isa

Pauline said...

Wat is deze mooi met die elfjes!

Deb said...

This is so stunning - especially when you click on the pictures to enlarge them. I'm glad that you are working on it again.

Blu said...

This design is so sweet!

Gillie said...

Oh my! Keep it on the frame and keep working on it! Going to become a follower to check up on you periodically!

Unknown said...

Ook deze is weer prachtig, ik ben benieuwd naar je volgende update.

Groetjes Yvon.

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

vind het nu al prachtig

Anne said...

The Fairy flower garden is so pretty! Keep working on it because I love to see people's Chatelaine designs progress! Love the sparkle!

Joysze said...

I'm so happy that you picked this up again, Ineke. It's beautiful. :D

Nancy M said...

Aren't those Hollyhock flowers time consuming??? They don't look that big, but they take me a long time to stitch one. I got mine back out for one day and just did the viney stuff outside the aqua scrolls.

Tracy J said...

This piece is delightful.