April 19, 2011

Beaded dragonflies

All the beads and crystals are attached on the part between the two large plants. And I also finished a part of the yellow ribbon in the centre.

Chatelaine is going to start a new series of designs: Cloister Gardens. The first one will start in August and the theme is medieval herbs and healing plants. Irresistible!!
A picture and more information about this Herbularius you can find here.

11 comments:

Pauline said...

Heel knap, de details komen nu echt naar voren.

Gillie said...

Oh you wicked woman, lol, I am so enjoying watching your progress on FFG and then what do you do......enable! I have never done a Chatelaine but am SO tempted!

MoonBeam said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Bobbi

Unknown said...

Hier is maar 1 woord voor,PRACHTIG, het lijkt me een hele klus maar je hebt straks wel een heel mooi werk om naar te kijken.

Groetjes Yvon.

wendy111 said...

So pretty, I love the dragonflies in this design and I always love how the bead just enhances the design (love some sparkle).

I love the Cloister garden as well, it looks like it is going to be gorgeous.

Sheila said...

Beautiful work It's stunning

Sheila

Nancy M said...

The dragon flies are just gorgeous, aren't they???? The colors she choose are perfect. That is my favorite part of this design. I've got the bottom half about done and you have the top part....maybe we could put them together for a finish??? :-)

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful!

Giovanna said...

Wow, those dragonflies are just spectacular now! Well done Ineke!

Joysze said...

Oh my goodness, Ineke. They're BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!

Blu said...

Wow those dragonflies are spectacular!