Thanks to Anne Marieke, who was so kind to send me some more of the green fabric to complete the outer border, I could finish the top of this lovely quilt. And again I did forget to place the buttons before I took a photo!! The creases in the outer border will be gone when the quilt is stretched. Now I am going to search in my stash for batting and a piece of fabric for the backing. This one is going to be a hanging quilt. But I do use quilts on beds and on the couch when it is cold. Because of the beautiful spring weather I felt like stitching flowers instead of the Winter Watergarden trees. So I got the Fairy Garden Mandala on the frame after a long time! It is very nice to work with all those lovely colours again.
It looks like Casper is doing better on the new quantity of insulin. Next week we'll do another bloodtest to see if we will have to adjust once more.
9 comments:
Het ziet er mooi uit, en het zal leuk zijn om straks weer naar een foto te kijken van de Fairy Garden.
Veel plezier ermee.
Groetjes Yvon.
ps: hier heeft het de hele ochtend geregend, maar dat is wel welkom voor de tuin.
Groetjes Yvon.
You are very welcome.
Your quilt top looks so beautiful and pretty too. It will look lovely on the wall.
Can't wait to see how you are going to quilt it.
Your qult top is very nice Ineke and I am going to tell you : Happy Quilting :-))
I just your quilt top!
Very pretty top Ineke!
Looks awesome, Ineke. I'm happy to hear Casper is doing well. WOOHOOOO Fairy Garden.. can't wait to see a WIP. :D
What a lovely quilt top, well done!
Beautiful quilt top!
Beautiful quilt top! Great job!
Post a Comment