March 29, 2011

Summer Knotgarden: another part done

The NPI thread came by post on Saturday, so I could finish all the flowers of part 5 of the Summer Knotgarden. I love the tiny pink jessica's on the corners. Here is a photo of the top row of flowers. Both pictures are a bit dark because the flash light didn't work for some reason I don't know.

I have to give Casper more insulin, because the blood test showed not enough improvement on the dose he got the first two weeks. We'll do another test when he has had this new amount for three weeks. He has some more energy now and likes to play with his favorite ribbon again.

The red bridge will stay this red. And the walk on the dike is to the right when I leave our house. The city centre is ten minutes by bike in the opposite direction. We do live on a beautiful location!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching.

Glad to hear Casper is feeling a bit better. Diabetes takes some work to get the medications just right. I'm on the same track as Casper. LOL I have had to adjust my meds almost every time I visit the doctor.

Teresa said...

Your work is just beautiful as with your county side.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

ana~stitch said...

Gorgeous stitching!!! This si so pretty!

Yany said...

Really beautiful stitching!!! congratulations!!

Joysze said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that Casper is feeling better and frisky again. :)

valerie said...

Summer Knotgarden is looking gorgeous! Makes me want to drop everything and start it myself.

Unknown said...

Het ziet er weer prachtig uit, het is leuk om het zo te zien groeien.
Ik hoop dat het straks nog beter gaat met Casper, arme kat.

Succes met alles,
Groetjes Yvon.

Sarah said...

Ineke! I absolutely love these flowers!! You've done a beautiful job with them.

Anne Marieke said...

So THAT's what you were doing today when you were so quiet ;o)

Absolutely gorgeous, Ineke!

Nancy M said...

Such a beautiful row of flowers! It won't be too long before we hope to see some for real!!!

ArabicaMix said...

Ineke! It's very beautiful!
Your stitching looks immaculate.

Giovanna said...

The flower border is enchanting - well done Ineke!

Amurina (Ирина) said...

It's veryveryveryveryvery beautiful!

Blu said...

Beautiful stitching!
Glad to hear Casper is better.

Anne said...

I love this piece! All those different stitches and threads make it so vibrant and beautiful. What a great finish! I am glad to hear Casper is a bit better.