Today I have finished part 2 of Winter Watergarden. Part 3 with a lot of trees is waiting; I hope I can start this part in the evening. You can find lots of pictures and links to where to buy the charts on here, Babs.Next parts of Mini Mystery 01 and Summer Knotgarden are printed and waiting too. And also part 1 of Spring Knotgarden is printed, but I'll have to wait fot my supplies before I can start that beauty.
Thank you for your lovely and encouraging comments.
10 comments:
Your new update is just nice Ineke :-)
About Spring knotgarden, do you already have the conversion for DMC threads in NPI silks ??
Have a nice afternoon,
Isa
I love the cat tails in the swamp! We see a lot of those around here.
Beautiful stitching!
nics blog
I follow your blog ;)
Mvg Sarah
Het ziet er prachtig uit, het duurt nog even voor we deze rietcigaren weer in het echt zullen zien, maar vandaag scheen in ieder geval de zon weer even.
Groetjes Yvon.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, Ineke!!!!! LOVE IT! I hope you get your materials for Spring Knotgarden soon, I can't wait to see your start on it. I won't be starting mine for awhile, so will have to live vicariously through you. :D
I am still waiting for my threads, very frustrated!!
The trees are fun! Spring Knotgarden really tempted me, I can't wait to see yours, your stitching is lovely.
Oh my goodness! This is so pretty. Love the little cattail plants. :)
This part is really pretty - lovely stitching!
Very pretty, these seasonal knotgarden's are tempting!! Love seeing your updates.
Post a Comment