Yesterday DD made this beautiful photo of a bumblebee. She wanted to take a picture of the Helleborus flower and got the bumblebee by coincidence!No stitching pictures in this blog. I did make a lot of progress on Summer Knotgarden, but ran out of one of the NPI's. As always the frustrating 30 centimeters. I ordered a new skein and hope it will arrive soon. While waiting on this I made another stitchery block of the Lynette Anderson's 'My Garden' project.
Instead of stitching I'll show you some pictures of my favorite walking trip. It is a tour of about 50 minutes and part of it is on the dike of the river IJssel.
On the next photo you can see the new railroad bridge. I think it is very red and doesn't fit in the landscape! As always there are many very different opinions about this item.
Mostly there are some hares playing and running in the grasslands here. And there are lots of different birds now. During the winter there are many geese.
A road with old poplars. There was a stork's nest in one of them, but they have moved house.
At the end of this road is the city again. I turn to the left there and continue my walk on a cycle path. With some luck I can see roe deer in the shrubs on the left. There also are roe deer in the grasslands close to the dike. Probably it is the same herd.Casper had a check up at the vet's yesterday. She was very content about how he is doing. Tomorrow afternoon I'll get the results of the bloodtest and depending on this we'll see how much insulin he'll need.
I noticed I have 100 followers now!! I was very suprised to see so many of you find my blog interesting enough to follow. Thank you very much! And also thanks for all your lovely comments.
9 comments:
That looks a great walk, so much to see, as for the red bridge, red!!, thanks for sharing it with us.
Wat een leuke rondwandeling! En wat woon jij dan mooi! Zonde inderdaad van zo'n lelijke rode brug...
Thank you very much for this walk through your country : the red bridge is very nice !
Beautiful pictures, Ineke. Thanks for sharing them. It must be so peaceful and relaxing to see such beauty on your walk. I especially love that row of poplare trees.
I hope all goes well with Casper's blood work.
Mooie foto's Ineke, het lijkt me een heerlijke wandeling, en die brug is inderdaad wel erg rood.
Maar hopen dat er nog een laag verf overheen gaat?
Fijn dat het met Casper wat beter gaat.
Groetjes Yvon.
beautiful picture !
marylin France
Heerlijke lente foto's van ons mooie landje...
Groetjes
Erna
That's a wonderful photo of the bee!
I enjoyed going along with you on your walk. It looks so peaceful! I need to take some photos of my walk--it's hard when I have a puppy pulling on the lead!
Ah, your photos make me miss the Netherlands in springtime.
Post a Comment