I have finished the first corner of winter trees of Winter Watergarden. The branches are made of long stitches and needed some more concentration, but the other part was easy to stitch. Aren't they lovely?!Yesterday the postman brought me some more new stash: the first package of the Civil War Chronicles quilt BOM. The fabrics are beautiful!

12 comments:
I love the first corner of Winter Watergarden. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your trees.
The quilt fabrics are lovely, can't wait to see your first blocks.
Wendy
My threads have come and I plan to start stitching next week, l love your work
Oh ! Oh !! congrats on your corner with trees : so beutiful :-))
I like your your new stash of fabrics : a great quilting project !!
Have a nice day,
Isa
I love these little trees and snowflakes, brrrr !
The tree look great, but I wouldn't enjoy stitching them! Both designs I've done the trees and viney stuff slow me down to a crawl!!!
It looks like there is just the tinest bit of snow coming down on those trees. So pretty and peacful!
Wauw, dat wordt erg mooi!
Gorgeous progress!
Wow, the winter watergarden is really coming along very nicely. Love the trees!
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
Lovely stitching - the trees look quite "lastig", but from what you say they obviously "viel mee" (darn, some Dutch expressions just can't be translated properly :-) !)
Those trees are just perfect. Beautiful stitching and it looks like Martina outdid herself again with this design.
And those new fabrics, and the project, are beautiful! I cannot wait to see your first block. Please hurry, will you!;o)
I'm so in love with this!! It looks beautiful, Ineke!
Post a Comment