March 12, 2011

Mini Mystery 01

Another Chatelaine finish! Mini Mystery 01 'Amber & Aquamarine'. It is the first one of a series of four. I hope the second one will be released in April, but untill now I haven't seen it mentioned on the Chatelaine Message board. Anne Marieke signed me up for this pattern. Thanks again: I really enjoyed stitching it!

And here is the first row of Henrietta Wiskers blocks.

Casper is doing fine right now and behaves almost normal. After two days of piercing his ears the vet had enough information to stabilize his insulin amount for the next two weeks. We both are very happy with this decision! I only have to check his sugar level when he is behaving very weird (hoping this won't be necessary!). And he isn't angry at me any more!! He is purring and asking for attention and sleeping on my desk again. Thank you very much for your support!

11 comments:

Isabelle said...

Oh Ineke, I love your finsihed Mini Mystery : it is really a gorgeous desing : are you going to frame it or finish it as a bell-pull ??
Your first row of Henrietta Whiskers blocks is really nice !!
I am glad Casper is doing better :-))

Have a great week-end,
Isabelle

wendy111 said...

Your finished Mini Mystery is lovely. I love all the specialty stitches in this one and the colour combinations.

Henrietta Whiskers is looking very cute and I am very glad that Casper is doing much better and has forgiven you.

Wendy

Teresa said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful! I too have a few cat hairs.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Nancy M said...

Very pretty mini!!! You stitch them so quickly too!

Deb said...

Very pretty mini. I love those designs because they're not as large as her mandalas.

Your Henrietta Whiskers blocks are just adorable.

Blu said...

Congratulations! It's such a lovely finish! The colours are just gorgeous.

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish, Ineke!! It's sooooo beautiful stitched up. The quilt row looks great. I mentioned on Anne Marieke's blog that it's so nice to see both of your versions.... different and yet equally as beautiful.

So happy to hear that Casper is feeling better. :D

Anne Marieke said...

Your Mini Mystery 01 is so beautiful! Perfect stitching as usual.

And as for your row of Henrietta Whiskers blocks: absolutely gorgeous!
Can't wait to see what April will bring.

Siobhán said...

Your mini looks great!

I just love your Henrietta Whiskers--so cute!

marylin said...

oh very beautiful !
have a good day
marylin France

Giovanna said...

Congratulations on the Mystery - I love the Jessica combination as a focal point. Glad to read that Casper is better.