March 17, 2011

Summer Knotgarden part 4

Another part of this Chatelaine mandala done. The lamplight and the shade of my hand caused the colour difference on the left side. The fabric is antique white linen. I am going to continue working on this project, because I'd like to see how the flowers of part 5 look like when they are stitched.

Casper is doing much better now and gives you a lot of purrs to thank you.

12 comments:

Pauline said...

Wat zijn dit toch mooie werken! En wat fijn dat het beter gaat met je kat.

Amurina (Ирина) said...

Очень красиво!

SnowySticher said...

Beautiful!!!!

Anne Marieke said...

Another beauty, Ineke! Your stitching is so perfect.

Great to hear that Casper is doing better.

ana~stitch said...

Sooooo beautiful, I really like this one!!

Marcy said...

Gorgeous! I'm glad to hear Casper is recovering.

Isabelle said...

Your garden is so beautiful Ineke and I must admit that I would be really glad to give a walk through it :-))

Joysze said...

Oh my, oh my Ineke!!! This is sooooo stunning!!! Now I want to stitch it too and I blame it on you. HAHAHAHAH!

Blu said...

Beautiful!

Nancy M said...

Very pretty, it looks as if you could frame it just as it is now! Glad your kitty is feeling better.

Giovanna said...

It's really beautiful Ineke - look forward to seeing your part 5. Glad to read that Casper is better.

Siobhán said...

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful, Ineke!