February 25, 2011

Update Chatelaines

Summer Knotgarden has got another corner and another part of the border. The blue back ground of the corner is satin stitch, Charlie. And I bead as I go, Ingrid. I am using a frame too. When I have to scroll I cover the stitched and beaded parts with some leftovers of batting from the quilts. But I don't know if you could bead as you go when you use another kind of frame.

Winter Watergarden part 1 is done as well. I am stitching this project on my favorite antique white 32 count linen and use all the recommended threads. I see I forgot to place the snowflake in the center. Now it looks very empty.

Thank you for all your visits and lovely comments.

12 comments:

Giovanna said...

Two simply wonderful WIPs! I love watching your progress.

wendy111 said...

Your summer knotgarden inspired me to join the group with the aid of the piggybank. It is just beautiful. I will start it one day!

Unknown said...

Ze zien er beide heel mooi uit!

Groetjes Yvon.

Isabelle said...

Congratulations Ineke, all your different updates look gorgeous :-))

valerie said...

Beautiful! I think I am going to have to buy Summer Knotgarden soon too! Winter Watergarden looks wonderful as well.

Pauline said...

Dit wordt erg mooi!

Amarins said...

Wat zijn deze beide toch schitterend.
Groetjes,
Amarins

Nancy M said...

2 very beautiful pieces!!!

Anne Marieke said...

Both are very beautiful. Your start on WW is very pretty. Cannot wait to see it progress, so keep stitching please! ;o)

Joysze said...

Wow, Ineke! They're stunning!

Babs said...

Die zijn mooi. waar heb je de patronen gekocht als ik vragen mag? Je vindt ze niet overal.

De frivolité die ik probeer is met de naald. Ik heb zaterdag op de beurs een setje voor met de naald en spoeltjes gekocht, maar met de spoeltjes lukt het helemaal niet. Ik krijg nog niet eens de eerste knoop gemaakt, zelfs niet met een hoop instructiefilmpjes. De naald frivolite begint beetje bij beetje te lukken.

marylin said...

absolutely fantastic! kudos to you
friendships de France