February 13, 2011

And a SAL it is!

About a week ago Anne Marieke suggested a SAL to make some progress on our long neglected Leanne' House projects. Despite of my new Chatelaine stash I have finished block #1.
So you are not alone, Anne Marieke ;o)

But now I'll going to stitch part 4 of the Summer Knotgarden. Although the new Winter Watergarden kit is screaming for attention.
Thank you for visiting and for your kind comments.

6 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

And what a gorgeous block you stitched! Love your fabrics.

Great feeling that we were actually doing a SAL!

I'm still working on LH06, so if you fancy SALling.... ;o)

Sarah said...

Lovely, cheerful block!

Unknown said...

Prachtige kleurtjes, ik blijf echt steeds met verwondering kijkenhoeveel je toch doet in een week tijd.

Groetjes Yvon.

Joysze said...

Ineke, this is so beautiful!!!

I can't wait to see a new pic of your Summer Knotgarden and yes... do start on Winter Watergarden as well. :D :D

Siobhán said...

Lovely!! I love this quilt--it's so cheery!

Michele said...

Wonderful colors! A beautiful block, Ineke!