February 3, 2011

More stash!


As you can see both my kits for Winter Watergarden and Hummingbird Sparkly Garden arrived! So many beautiful threads to fondle! And the beads and crystals are lovely too! Cindy of European Crosstitch Company always makes great packages of the kits; it is a real pleasure to open the parcel.
I am going to start Winter Watergarden as soon as possible, trying to keep up with the releases of new parts of the chart every month. My plan was to use the scrollbars of the almost finished Frosty Knotgarden for this new start, but they are not long enough! On the longer scrollbars I've attached Peacock Garden and Fairy Flower Garden and they are not close to a finish at all. So I just ordered a new set of 30 inch and I am hoping they will arrive soon.

Part #5 of Frosty Knotgarden is finished. All the missing threads arrived last week, so there is nothing to keep me from finishing the last part.

14 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Ach Ineke wat spannend , ik wacht voor het ogenblik op mijn kit voor Swan lake en kijk er ook erg naar uit ! Heel mooie werkjes staan er bij u op het programma , ik kijk uit naar je vorderingen ...

Giovanna said...

Winter Knotgarden is stunning! You'll soon have it all done - and I'm looking forward to following your new projects :-)

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige pakketten, het zal een plezier zijn om daar mee aan de slag te gaan.

Veel plezier ermee.

Groetjes Yvon.

Crystal said...

WOW your Winter Knotgarden is beautiful, looking forward to watching your new starts grow.

Deb said...

There is nothing better than new stash, and stash for Chatelaines is always wonderful with the variety of threads. Your Winter Knotgarden looks wonderful.

Pauline said...

Wat een mooie nieuwe spulletjes, altijd een feestje op zich!

Nancy M said...

They do such a nice job with presentation!!!! Your knotgarden is gorgeous. Glad to hear you didn't take Fairy off the scrolls and just bought new ones! LOL

Sarah said...

Frosty looks great! You're sooooo close to a happy dance!

valerie said...

Beautiful! Seeing your progress makes me want to jump onboard and stitch this one up. My list of Chatelaine to-do's is growing!

Poppypatchwork said...

Thanks for the dertails on your post, I have just ordered my kit for Winter Watergarden, living in UK, I could not find anywhere here to get the silks, so I took your reccomendation and found the website. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...I love all that sparkle!

Isabelle said...

Your frosty knotgarden is really gorgeous Ineke: what a wonderful stitching !!!
GoodLuck to start on your Winter Watergarden
Have a nice day,
Isa

Joysze said...

Oh my, Ineke!!!! Did you faint from the excitement of getting all that beautiful stash?? I know I would have. Hehehehe. Can't wait to see your Winter Watergarden start.

Frosty is sooooo beautiful!

Angie said...

Beautiful. Lovely stash too. I think getting stash is exciting.