February 9, 2011

Frosty Knotgarden

I have enjoyed stitching this beautiful garden mandala very much. I think it is always a bit sad having finished such a great project. Something like saying goodbye to a dear friend. But we'll meet again when it is framed and hanging on the wall of my practice room.

19 comments:

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

zoiets moois zou ik ook heel graag leren maken en ooit zal het wel gebeuren

MoonBeam said...

Another amazing finish, Ineke. Congratulations.

Bobbi

the striped rose said...

Beautiful finish!

Carol said...

What a beauty, Ineke--congratulations!!

Anne Marieke said...

Absolutely beautiful. What an amazing design this is. And your stitching is perfect, as usual.

Pauline said...

Gewoon supermooi!!!!!

Beaupippin said...

Beautiful finish, congratualtions on your HD.

Sarah said...

Congrats an a lovely finish!

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Gorgeous finish.

Sandy

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtig werk, hier zal je nog met heel veel plezier naar kijken.

Groetjes Yvon.

valerie said...

Gorgeous! Seeing you stitch this made me purchase the pattern! Just stunning...

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Goh ... gefeliciteerd , het is echt waanzinnig mooi geworden !!

Deb said...

It's very pretty! Love all the stitches and beading.

Kathy said...

You did a beautiful job on that.
I would love to watch you stitch sometime. Your hands must go so quickly as to be nearly invisible!

Blu said...

What a stunning finish! It's been so amazing watching it grow. I can't believe it's done already!

Joysze said...

Congrats, Ineke!!! It's gorgeous, as is all your stitching!!! :D

Nancy M said...

It's so pretty and the title suits it so well!

Giovanna said...

Beautiful finish, congratulations!

Zigmoond said...

Ineke, incredibly beautiful!
I also want it embroidered. Please tell me how much has gone of thread PB?