Last week I have finished block #2 of the neglected My Garden quilt designed by Lynette Anderson. The fabrics are from the Evening Mist series by Moda.

Because yesterday a week of vacation started I thought it would be wise to continue this project while I have some more time for stitching. So here is block #3, finished today.

The second corner of Summer Knotgarden is finished. And I have started part one of Winter Watergarden this afternoon!! When I could keep up this speed during the whole week the results will be amazing! But I presume some other things will need some of my attention too.
10 comments:
Je gaat goed zo, lekker dat je zo door kan werken, ben zeer benieuwd wat je de aankomende week allemaal kan laten zien.
Veel plezier in ieder geval.
Groetjes Yvon.
Great progress, Ineke!
Hoping for a Winter Watergarden start on your blog, so I can see what it looks like!
ach wat mooi zeg en ook nog begonnen aan je wintergarden , kijk al uit naar je vogende up dat ;)
How is Winter Watergarden coming along, I am still waiting for my bead and thread kit to come. I hope you enjoy stitching it, I just can't wait to get started.
Your quilt blocks are lovely! Looking forward to more WIP pics of Summer Knotgarden and Winter Watergarden!
Erg mooi zijn deze blokken!
So pretty! Great going Ineke!
They're beautiful, Ineke!
Those blocks look great!
Your stitching on the My Garden blocks is absolutely perfect!
Post a Comment