I have finished the first corner of Summer Knotgarden part 4. There will be less time for stitching and quilting for some time, because the number of clients in my practice suddenly has increased with about 35% last week! But because most of them are coming to my practice in the afternoon when schools are over, there will be some time in the mornings during a coffee break I hope and in the evenings. I am looking forward to all the new challenges to support these children.
11 comments:
Ineke, that corner looks so gorgeous : it is really a pretty stiching :))
Wow, another beautiful project! Love the first corner you shared with us.
Way to go that the students are finding their way to you.
It's so pretty Ineke - great going!
Wow! Love the first corner!
Ineke, very nice and neat!
Prachtig deze hoek, succes met je clienten, het lijkt me heel fijn werk om te doen.
Groetjes Yvon.
Beautiful!
Is all the blue back ground of the corner stitched over 1? What lovely work you have done. I love the touches of gold.
Ineke, wow!!!! It looks amazing! Love the flowers in there. Congrats on the larger amount of clients and I hope your morning stitching time will be a lot of fun.
This is a really pretty project.
Zo mooi , doe je kraaltjes gaande weg ? Ik borduur met een frame en dat is dan niet zo makkelijk !Hoewel het wel leuk is om het volledige resultaat te zien hè ..
Post a Comment