Instead of stitching the Frosty Knotgarden I got sidetracked by Lynette Anderson's 'My Garden' BOM. This is the first of nine blocks. There are already eight of them waiting to be stitched in a box, but for some reason I have been neglecting them for a long time. I am using the recommended Moda 'Evening Mist' fabrics. Yesterday evening DD fell asleep on the couch, so I covered her with a quilt. Very soon Cleo and Julius shared this comfortable place to take a nap too.

7 comments:
What a cute pic with the cats on the gorgeous quilt! I love your new BOM. Lynette's designs are so fun.
Beautiful quilt block! The colors are absolutely gorgeous! The cats look very happy sleeping with your DD.
I love how the fabric looks like flowers too. The new quilt will be beautiful.
Funny how cats ALWAYS find the best spots in the house to take a nap.
That block is so cute! Ook de poezen :-)
Wat is je blok mooi geworden !! En wat een heerlijke foto van de poezen op de quilt.
The block is really sweet, and I love the quilt that the cats are sleeping on. Our 2 cats love sleeping on the quilts that my husband makes too - it's definately a kitty thing!
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
Je blok ziet er prachtig uit en je katten wten zo te zien wel waar het goed toeven is.
Groetjes Yvon.
Post a Comment