January 29, 2011

Spring basket

This lovely basket filled with different kinds of flower bulbs DD gave me yesterday! I was very surprised by this beautiful gift!

And an update of Frosty Knotgarden. Two of the missing threads did arrive last week, so I can stitch everything now except for the darkest colour of the flowers on the corners.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fijn dat je nu verder kan gaan, en het mandje brengt wat kleur en een beetje lentesfeer.

Groetjes Yvon.

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

wat lief dat mandje maar het borduurwerk is echt indrukwekkend

Nancy M said...

Your knotgarden looks wonderful!!!! And I'm hoping that spring is just around the corner here!

Blu said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Giovanna said...

Lovely flowers, and lovely stitching! I hope the missing thread turns up soon.

Sarah said...

Beautiful gift from your daughter! Frosty looks wonderful as well!

Joysze said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! on both your 'gardens.' What a lovely gift from your daughter.... the flowers are so bright and cheerful. :D

Winter Knotgarden is breathtaking!!!! I can't wait to see this one finished. :D