January 24, 2011

'Hermit and Stitch Day'

It turned out to be impossible to have a 'Hermit and Stitch Day' with DD and DH at home. But I did have a lot of 'Hermit and Stitch Hours' scattered over the weekend and I managed to stitch a lot of Frosty Knotgarden during this hours. I couldn't finish the right corner because I ran out of several threads. I do hope the package of Needlecraft Corner will arrive today or tomorrow. This package includes Blackbird Designs 'Anniversaries of the Heart' #10, the missing threads and some Piecemakers tapestry 28 size needles. These are my absolute favorite needles, but at the moment I only have two of them left.

Now I am going to visit the other Hermit's blogs to see what they have done during their stitching days. Thank you for organizing the 'Hermit Day', Joyce.
Thank you for all your lovely comments; I appreciate them very much.

15 comments:

ArabicaMix said...

It's so beautiful! This Winter's Tale. I really like your Frosty Knotgarden

Unknown said...

Het blijft heerlijk om hier naar te kijken en ik krijg steeds meer zin om er zelf ook 1 te gaan maken.

Groetjes Yvon.

ana~stitch said...

Wow, this is really beautiful and you're making much progress!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching. You should get yourself a room with a lock on hermit days or lock DD and DH up....lol.
I'm going to order the anniversaries of the heart as well. Couple of them I have already.
Hope your needles and thread arrived in time. :)

Sarah said...

You're making great progress with Frosty! You'll be done in no time.

Giovanna said...

That's a lot done, and it's so pretty!

Crystal said...

Making wonderful progress on this piece, looking forward toseeing more of your beautiful stitching.

Joysze said...

Ineke, I'm amazed every time I see one of your pics. This is soooo beautiful!! I hope you get your threads quickly.

Anne Marieke said...

WOW, how beautiful is that!? Gorgeous stitching, Ineke.

I hope your parcel arrived today.
Yours did! Thanks so much for helping me out! :o)

Chris said...

Fantastic and beautiful stitching I love it!

Happy Stitching

Chris x

Amurina (Ирина) said...

!!!

demeter83 said...

I'm quite intrigued by all the not gardens. They look brilliant, never seen them before I started blogging myself, they do look brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Those colors are so beautiful!

Andie said...

Oh SO gorgeous! I really do love this one!

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

Oh, I just adore this design (sigh of appreciation). It's beautiful. Bad luck on the threads, hope your stash comes soon!