This cute snowman is the last LHN ornament of the 2010 series I had to finish.And here is a picture of the whole series of last years ornaments.
I hope you are wearing sun-glasses, because the result of the free mini mystery Bobbin did add to last autumn's series of mini mysteries, is rather purple! This is only the top ; it still has to be turned into a cuddly pillow. 
Thank you very much for all the support for Julius! The vet was very content when he removed the stitches on Friday. And we did talk a lot with the outcome we don't have to decide anything untill Julius has a small growth back again. Depending on the speed it will return and Julius' condition at that time we still can decide what we'll do then. So we all hope it will stay away for a long time!
In my last post I did write about my plans to use the Thimbleberries fabrics leftovers again to make the Bunny Hill free BOM quilt 'Henrietta Wiskers'. But I have changed my mind completely when I found a huge pile of stash of this quilt.

7 comments:
What a cute snowman. He looks so caring. The ornament series turned out to be a really nice series.
Bobbi
Wat ontzettend leuk die ornamentjes! Zeker als je ze met zijn allen bij elkaar ziet.Vast volgend jaar een feest om ze weer uit de kerstdoos te halen!Ook je quilts zijn prachtig, vooral de paarse is erg vrolijk, krijg je zo zin in het voorjaar!
Congratulations on the finish--and finishing the LHN series! It looks great, Ineke, as do the quilts. Best of luck with things with Julius!
I love seeing all 12 ornaments grouped together--you did a wonderful job on them, Ineke. Will you be stitching the 2011 LHN ornaments?
I'm sorry to hear about your Julius--we lost our kitty to a large tumor that recurred after surgery so I know what a hard time this is for you...I hope you get a lot more time with him!
Oh wow, the photo of all 12 ornaments is awesome, Ineke! You dod such a lovely job stitching & finishing them!
*hugs* for Julius.
ohh that ornament series is wonderful
Your stitching is always lovely. Love the quilt!
Post a Comment