January 20, 2011

One Frosty corner

I still have to finish the flowers in the corner. I ran out of the darkest colour :o(
Andie, it isn't my wishlist you can see in the side bar, but all the Chatelaines I am stitching at the moment. I did subscribe to the beautiful Spring Knotgarden too! And I ordered the kit of the Hummingbird Garden. Well, confession time...

Stitching:
  • Peacock Garden
  • Fairy Flower Garden
  • Frosty Knotgarden
  • Summer Knotgarden
  • Watergarden
  • Mini Mystery 01


Charts and kits waiting:

  • Winter Watergarden
  • True Mystery 2
  • Hummingbird Sparkly Garden
  • Knotgarden
  • Spring Knotgarden
  • Indian Summer Reflection


Finished:

  • Secret Victorian Garden
  • Celtic Maze
  • Tuscany Town
  • Autumn Watergarden
  • Mini Mandala 5
  • Mini Mandala 6
  • Romantic Rose Garden
  • Flower Medallions
  • Elizabethan Sweete bag


OOPS! It is quite a long list! A very long list indeed!

17 comments:

Giovanna said...

Very pretty Ineke -this one will shortly move to the bottom list :-)

Pauline said...

Ongelooflijk hoeveel jij aan het maken bent!

Deb said...

But it's a great list - those Chatelaines are beautiful!

Melanie said...

It's very pretty. I don't think your list is that bad, you have managed to finish quite a few, which is a good accomplishment.

Beaupippin said...

This si looking sooo pretty, I realaly want to stitch this now. looking forward to seeing more. :)

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful Ineke! I'm planning on finishing this one up after I finish Caribbean so keep the pics coming!

Anonymous said...

It is quite a long list, but a lot of finished too. Congratulations.

I love the little pop of purple in the picture. So pretty.

Unknown said...

Wat is deze toch prachtig, ik heb de foto even vergroot om echt alle details te bekijken en dat zijn er behoorlijk wat.
Je lijst met de To Do, is er ook 1 die er mag zijn ben benieuwd naar de update's , de 1 is vast nog mooier dan de ander.

Groetjes Yvon.

Joysze said...

Ineke, this is marvelous!!! I love the beading around the edges. I think you're right.... I'm going to have to get both the Knotgarden and Watergarden sets. Hehehe.

Mel said...

Stunning!

Nancy M said...

These are such wonderful winter colors! Very pretty.

Anne Marieke said...

Beautiful stitching! Frosty Knotgarden really is a beautiful project.

That list will probably get longer before it gets shorter! ;o)

Erna said...

Wow wat een indrukwekkende lijst, maar het is ook allemaal wel erg mooi hoor.
Groetjes
Erna

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh.....that looks fantastic. SO beautiful.

Andie said...

Wow frosty is absolutley gorgeous! I LOVE it! Oh wow thats a lot of Chat wips :D but lots of Chat finishes too :D

Andie said...

p.s would love to see photos... do you have an album somewhere?

Ineke said...

Yes: http://community.webshots.com/user/ineke5598