DD took this photo of a beautiful dragonfly in the backgarden.
Finishing Frosty Knotgarden part 1 and part 2 did take some more time than I expected.
Now I have only one day and a half left to stitch the May block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. I'll have to move part of it to the next month I presume.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is a huge amount of stitching. I'm not surprised it took a bit of time. It is beautiful. Love the flowers (roses?) in the centers.
Was very interested in the comment about your beautiful photo...a damselfly.? I've only heard of dragon flies, but I love Anne's explanation. You learn something every day!
The Knotgarden is looking great. Since I have still to put needle to the canvases for either my Fairy Garden or Mermaid Box, though, I've stopped buying any more projects. That is, indeed a damselfly. Dragonfly wings are fixed in an outspread position, whereas damsels wings lie along the back when at rest.
Frosty Garden is gorgeous so far. When there is so much talk of dragonflies....makes me think I should be getting Fairy Gardens out again. Doesn't look like many of us have been working on it lately!
12 comments:
That is a huge amount of stitching. I'm not surprised it took a bit of time. It is beautiful. Love the flowers (roses?) in the centers.
Knotgarden is beautiful! All those beads and glitter~
WOW, your Frosty is absolutely beautiful, Ineke!
Beautiful photo too. Your DD really is a talented lady!
I think this creature is called a damselfly. Did you know they have a beautiful way of mating? They form a heart-shape :o)
Frosty is beautiful.
Was very interested in the comment about your beautiful photo...a damselfly.? I've only heard of dragon flies, but I love Anne's explanation. You learn something every day!
Bobbi
The Knotgarden is looking great. Since I have still to put needle to the canvases for either my Fairy Garden or Mermaid Box, though, I've stopped buying any more projects.
That is, indeed a damselfly. Dragonfly wings are fixed in an outspread position, whereas damsels wings lie along the back when at rest.
Gorgeous job Ineke!
Oh my, Frosty is just stunning! Well done!
Frosty looks really great, very nice work!
Frosty is gorgeous and truly stunning.
Sandy
Wow! Another gorgeous project! Great progress, Ineke!
Ineke, your knot garden is lovely. Great job!
Frosty Garden is gorgeous so far. When there is so much talk of dragonflies....makes me think I should be getting Fairy Gardens out again. Doesn't look like many of us have been working on it lately!
Post a Comment