Yesterday evening I joined the first two rows of blocks. The snowman blocks pop up between the scrappy ones very nice. I am going to make a scrappy border of three squares in which the light fabric of the appliqué blocks continues.
I LOVE it, Ineke!! I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do this quilt until I saw the way you have your blocks laid out. That is really neat! I hope you'll share more pics.
6 comments:
The quilt looks lovely! And congrats on the new ornament, it's very pretty.
A gorgeous start to your quilt!
Love the snowmen...
Beautiful! The snowman with the skis makes me laugh.
How pretty is this? I just love the colors you used for your little squares that surround the snowmen blocks.
Great progress, Ineke! Those fabrics work beautifully together.
I LOVE it, Ineke!! I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do this quilt until I saw the way you have your blocks laid out. That is really neat! I hope you'll share more pics.
Post a Comment