May 20, 2010

Valentine Rose finished

The second piece of the Blackbird Designs series 'Anniversaries of the Heart' is finished. The third piece of this series will have to wait a little longer, because I did attach Frosty Knotgarden back on the frame this morning. My goal is to finish part one and part two before I switch to another project again.

Tomorrow Julius has an appointment with the vet to have the bad molar pulled out. They will start with another bloodtest to see if it is safe to give him an anaesthetic. I do hope everything goes as planned and also hope this will be the last visit to the vets for a very long time!

9 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

That's beautiful, Ineke!
And so fast too. Beautiful stitching.

Cannot wait to see what Frosty will look like once part 1 and 2 are done.

KarenV said...

Lovely finish! Hope all goes well with Julius' vet's appointment.

Sarah said...

Very pretty! Good luck at the vet!

MoonBeam said...

Your Valentine Rose looks wonderful. Mine is finished, too, but I have been really negligent about posting photos. Will have to take some today...we have sunshine!

I changed mine quite a bit. I changed the March block, too. I love the April one...I think my favorite so far.

These are fun, aren't they?

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the birds on the roof.

Hope Julius comes through well and will be his old self in no time.

Peonies & Magnolias said...

So beautiful, I hope everything goes well with Julius.

Sandy

Deb said...

Wonderful finish! Hope everything goes well for Julius!

Giovanna said...

Absolutely stunning, congratulations! I hope all goes well at the vet's.

Mel said...

A lovely finish Ineke! :)