May 16, 2010

Valentine Rose

I could no longer resist the screaming of the second Anniversaries of the Heart piece and started this lovely project. It is a small one for a change. I use the recommended threads and fabric.

Julius has had his third bloodtest on Friday. The inflamation is gone, but he was a bit dehydrated again. So he got another fluid drip on Saturday and will get another one on Monday. After that we are going to wait some weeks and see how things go. He is behaving normally, as an elderly cat should do. Including lots of sleeping as you can see.

7 comments:

KarenV said...

Nice progress on the second BBD Anniversaries piece!

Anne Marieke said...

Beautiful stitching and Julius looks very comfy. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Daffycat said...

What a beautiful new start!

Sarah said...

Very nice start!!

Giovanna said...

Wow, that's a lot done already! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cute project!

Julius looks like he would rather you DIDN'T take his picture. LOL

Siobhán said...

Sweet little Julius, I hope he's doing well.

Love the new start!