May 24, 2010

Frosty update

I still have to do the crosstitches in the parts with the branches. When those are done I will add the special stitches of part 1 and 2 and loads of beads and crystals. My goal is a finish this week.

Yesterday was a very nice day to sit in the garden. DD took this beautiful photo of some flowers, and many other photo's. And I finished the first stitchery of the Life is Beautiful quilt.

Julius is doing fine and he'd like to thank you for all the good fibes you sent him.

8 comments:

Beaupippin said...

Frosty is looking great, and I love your flour pic, isn't it great to see the lovely blooms out again.

Giovanna said...

Oh my goodness, Frosty is simply stunning!

MoonBeam said...

Love the frosty project...and the redwork quilt block.

I hope Julius' paw isn't wrapped any longer, and that all is well.

If the photo is of bleeding hearts, we have those blooming here in Ohio, too.

Enjoy your day...

Anonymous said...

You stitched up Frosty very quickly. Can't wait to see the beads.

Anne Marieke said...

Wow, your Frosty is beautiful. Great progress too.

DD really took a very beautiful picture. She has a good eye for composition.

Great start on Life is Beautiful.

Deb said...

Knotgarden is looking wonderful. I love doing the specialty stitches in her pieces. And your stitchery block looks wonderful too!

Siobhán said...

I like your start on Life is Beautiful! Your Frosty is SOOOOO pretty!

Nancy M said...

Frosty is very pretty, looking forward to seeing this part done....it is the end of the week, almost! ;-)