May 1, 2010

CaHRH block 7

One day late I finished the April BOM block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. The snow on block 7 seemed endless to stitch. I really like all those Christmas trees; they are even on the wind vanes.

Today is Casper's birthday. My big fluffy boy is eleven years old now; pretty old for a Persian cat. He is enjoying the pleasures of life very much as you can see.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Wish Casper a happy birthday for me. He looks very happy asleep in the sun!

KarenV said...

Your CaHRH is looking gorgeous! Congratulations on your progress and happy birthday to Casper too :)

Daffycat said...

Happy birthday, Casper!

MoonBeam said...

Your C-HRH is looking great. I love the block you just finished.

That is one fluffy cat! He must be good natured to live with the two others.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Casper!

I love the "Good will towards Men" block. The church is lovely.

Anne Marieke said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Casper! He looks very comfy, snoozing on the settee.

Your block is gorgeous! Beautiful stitching, as usual.

Giovanna said...

Great going on CaHRH! Belated birthday wishes to Casper, and lol at the previous post!

Siobhán said...

Beautiful work!

Happy birthday to Casper. :)

Victoria said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! I HAVE A TWIN ... LIKE YOUR CAT