
A photo of the whole project.

And a photo of our other project. Yesterday they finished the roof, because the weather forecast predicted a lot of rain. Now the walls are wrapped up in orange plastic, so they can work on the inside. They still have to remove the concrete floor; this is going to be a noisy day I presume.
And it is raining now. When I am done with the usual cleaning stuff I am going to stitch more of Frosty Knotgarden.
7 comments:
Love your Frosty piece - very striking and unusual so far!
Glad that your remodel is going OK.
Cant wait to see more of 'Frosty' couldn't decide whether to do it or not, but its looking great so far. well done
Oh my, Frosty is so lovely! I might have to get it now, you evil enabler, lol!
I love your Frosted Knotgarden. I don't envy you going through have to remove a concrete floor. We did that in our old house. Our foyer had ceramic time and cement underneath. We put in hardwood. What a mess removing that concrete was. I think I still had dust settling months later!
You've been busy! Frosty looks great!
Your WIP looks great!
Your Frosty is beautiful and your other project is coming along nicely, Ineke! Your room is going to be great!
Post a Comment