Great finishes. Love the pillow and your block!
Great finish of this block. The pink button is cute! Your little ornament is pretty too. Great going, Ineke!
You've got a little bit of everything going on! Love that.Bobbi
Nice block finish and I really like the latest ornament....I'm debating getting the series!
Great finish on the ornament! It's so cute. (I think I have this one, but I've having trouble keeping track, lol). I really ought to start a plan for tackling those ornaments.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great finishes. Love the pillow and your block!
Great finish of this block. The pink button is cute!
Your little ornament is pretty too. Great going, Ineke!
You've got a little bit of everything going on! Love that.
Bobbi
Nice block finish and I really like the latest ornament....I'm debating getting the series!
Great finish on the ornament!
It's so cute.
(I think I have this one, but I've having trouble keeping track, lol).
I really ought to start a plan for tackling those ornaments.
Post a Comment