For all the good wishes you sent to Julius. Everything went well at the vets and he is back home now. At first he had to go to the bathroom very urgently and after that he did eat a bit. Now he is probably sleeping on one of his favorite places. The blood sample didn't show any deviation this morning. They pulled out the rotten tooth without problems. We received it to add to the collection of teeth from DD and the cats.

Because of the swelling in his paw he has to wear the pink smiley bandage for some time. It isn't exactly his favorite colour as you can see. I have to remove it this evening.
I am really very glad everything did go well!
4 comments:
What a patient kitty! My Taco would never leave a bandage like that alone! I hope he is feeling much better, Ineke!
Ahhhh, how cute is that!
Glad to hear he is feeling better.
Sending strong healing vibes to Julius.
I'm glad that everything went well too. I'm glad he's feeling better. I'm surprised the bandage is still on him though. Mine used to tear anything they had on them off.
Happy to read that everything went well. Sending healing vibes to Julius.
Post a Comment