March 31, 2010

Peacock Garden #1

Finished part 1! Now up to part 2 and part 3, and perhaps part 4 too.

Tammy gave me an award for my blog. Thank you very much for it!

Now I am supposed to pass it to 10 other blogs. But there are so many blogs I enjoy reading I can't make a fair selection. I'd like to pass the award to all of you!
And I should write ten things about myself that others might not know. I'll have to think about that and write them in another post when I have more time.
Thank you for all the compliments on DD's photo's.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Looking just lovely. Look at all those specialty stitches!
Congrats on your award.

Anne Marieke said...

Congratulations on your award, Ineke!

And congratulations for having completed part 1 of Peacock. It's gorgeous! Very beautiful stitching and beading.

Can't wait to see what happens next with Peacock. Part 4 was released today! :o)

Anonymous said...

Peacock Garden is beautiful. I love the darker shades. Your stitches are just PERFECT!

Deb said...

It's beautiful - I love the colors and all the different stitches!!

Michele said...

So fast, Ineke! Beautiful stitching. :)

Nancy M said...

I leave on vacation and look what you got done! Part one is beautiful!