Another corner of Autumn Watergarden done.It is a complete mystery to me why some of the photo's can be enlarged and some can't. Even in the same post there can be a difference I discovered. And I really have no idea how to solve this riddle. Any suggestions are welcome!
Because I'd like to see the look of the scrappy Irish Chain blocks between the snowmen I assembled all the blocks I made untill now. I am thinking about adding a nine-patch block border to complete the light fabric squares of the snowmen to the outer side.
7 comments:
Can't solve your mystery, I'm afraid. The same is happening on my blog :o(
Your AW only needs two more corners! Yay, I feel a huge HD coming up.
Your scrappy Irish Chain is gorgeous. You've made such progress!
Just love your Irish Chain/Snowman quilt! It's coming together very nicely. And your Watergarten is wonderful as well.
Blogger is a mystery to me as to why sometimes the pictures will enlarge and sometimes they won't. I do know that if you put them into blogger and then try to move them around they won't enlarge after.
Another lovely corner, wow, what amazing detail! And beautiful quilting too.
Suggestion? wordpress.com ;-)
Not too long now! I write my blog in Multiply then just cross post and my last entry every photo was clickable!
I think Blogger is just being a pest. My cursor doesn't work right all of a sudden.
Your picture is lovely --- the horse chestnuts are pretty, but the thistle! Oh that thistle is gorgeous.
And, the dragonfly --- how sweet!
Wow - that corner looks great! There is such a lot of detail and the colours are lovely too!
The Autumn Watergarden corner is very cool! I like all the colors & details. The snowman quilt blocks are really neat too.
Post a Comment